Family Law & Divorce Information in Houston, Texas

Family Law, Divorce, In Houston Texas

Category Archives: Registering Out of State ChildCustody Orders

Child Custody Order From Outside Texas

Child Custody Order From Outside Texas Section 152 of the Texas Family Code is the Uniform Child Custody and enforcement Act that allows one to determine where and when to file a child custody order.  If you have a foreign order and want to modify, you would need to pull a certified copy and file it with the local court in the county that the child now resides.  After you serve it out, … Read more »